Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Working !

You'll probably see that I'm changing the blog template a lot, the recipes and so on well I'm working on my own new template so the blog may be a little bit messy this week but I'm just trying to give it a nice background so I'm going crazy about that hehe also I'm working on a Spanish version so if you have any friends that speak Spanish then please share the news!

I'll try to keep on and hopefully this next week I'll be teaching you how to make tortillas! or maybe Arroz a la Valenciana, so whatever I make I hope you like it and if you do then why not share this blog it means a lot and it helps me a lot too.

Also just to share some news, I'm getting viewed and some contacts are popping out I want to thank everyone that has trusted me, and had a very nice experience, this for me is my dream, and I want to represent my country my culture and show the world of my humble and beautiful land.

Oh and I almost forgot you may LOL if you read this, but if somehow you're Gordon Ramsay or Graham Elliot please let me know in twitter, I know I've been spamming like crazy but my mother told me to... I'm innocent!

So as always enjoy your stay in my blog if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments Take care!




No comments:

Post a Comment